[FOSS4G-Oceania] Lessons learned

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 19:05:26 PST 2018

Hi folks, everything has kicked off, and I'd say we're running at about 95%
glitch free! All going swimmingly.

Obviously, plenty of '*oh we should have thought of that*' moments will
arise over the next couple days... seems like a great time to remind
ourselves of our Lessons Learned
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1B8LH08BRLMZVeGVH4kvdW74UhmuvqMi9ANtpr0sw7Fs/edit>
doc.

All of us will no doubt hear feedback from people in conversations this
week. Let's not let those conversations disappear into the ether if we can
avoid it, there's lots of value there.

Chuck any random thoughts you have in the doc when you get a moment, don't
hesitate, we can clean them up later.

So far so good, it's exciting to see it all happening in real time!

John