[FOSS4G-Oceania] Feedback

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 20:42:55 PST 2018

Hi all, some new, very detailed feedback from one of our volunteers in
the Feedback
from volunteers
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1O7ZCAVmxBIbdSYkVTnpJssinXl6qU0BHz6v3FkmZG2w>
doc,
and some insightful feedback in this doc: Feedback from conference
coordinator
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ESTjmav2EesIlig7Gb4ikjdGPMyZrxnazdgBB23VZNg/edit#>
.

Again, these docs aren't shared publicly, we've promised that feedback will
be held confidentially. As such, if there's any discussion that might
identify people individually, let's pull it out into a private thread.

Worth a read for those keen to work on 2019 (when the time comes).

Cheers
John