[FOSS4G-Oceania] Program Team, Call for Help!

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 20:28:43 PDT 2018

Alex, are you still good to go for setting up the Community Vote when
submissions close? We'll want to launch on Wednesday morning (5th). I can
help with the actual launch (social media, news item, write to list etc),
if you have the Google Form ready to go. I can also set up the form if
there's a presentations spreadsheet ready to go. My experience with the
workshops was that there was significant proofreading required in setting
up this sheet.

Let us know if you need help with this. Thanks!