[FOSS4G-Oceania] Volunteers - call and reg

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 16:56:09 PDT 2018

Wheels are in motion. I have been pushing for getting a tighter estimate on
required tasks & volunteer numbers before calling out, but happy to step
back on that, and for advertising to be prioritised if time is of the
essence.

Phil, happy to connect with you any time if you want help with it.

Cheers
John