[FOSS4G-Oceania] Motion: Recognise in-kind support

Daniel Silk dwsilk at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 04:40:04 PDT 2018

Hi all

This has been sitting at the end of our committee meeting agendas for a
while and we haven't managed to get to it, so let's do it via mailing list
motion instead.

The proposal is:
 - Add an "In-kind support" section under Bronze on this page:
https://foss4g-oceania.org/sponsor/our-sponsors
 - Committee members can then nominate their employer as providing in kind
support (their time) and can supply a logo to be displayed in this section
 - This can then also be used during the conference, for example on between
session slide rotations and on the back of the volunteer and committee
member t-shirts (a.k.a. "the billboard tees").

In-kind support is significant and our website doesn't have enough logos as
it is. ;-)

Thanks
Daniel