[FOSS4G-Oceania] Student discounts - workshops

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 23:54:33 PDT 2018

John, if we want to protect against being swamped with student
registrations, then maybe we should set a cap on the number available
(which I notice that we have done successfully for other registration
types). I'll leave it to you to suggest a number for the cap.

Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier

M +61 (0) 419 142 254