[FOSS4G-Oceania] Fwd: [OSGeo-Conf] TGP's in 2019

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 00:16:33 PST 2019

I'd see this as sitting with the conference committee, if that group is
willing and able to take it on. Of course, the CC hasn't actually formed
yet, but perhaps this can be on the agenda for the first meeting? The
Letter of Intent specifically references a TGP so it seems likely to be
considered a priority.

I'd also see the need for the CC to pull together at least a first draft of
a budget before we can really estimate what our TGP can look like,
financially.

And as an update, relevant to budget discussions, we're currently waiting
on the SSSI board to agree with our request to carry forward the
outstanding balance ($8700) of the Good Mojo Fund. I believe it will be on
the agenda for their next board meeting, within next couple of weeks I
think (Kerry?).

Cheers
John