[FOSS4G-Oceania] [OSGeo-Conf] Committee R&R

Kim Fitter kimfitter at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 25 11:44:38 PST 2019

 No worries Adam -  newbie enthusiasm now diverted to google doc
    On Monday, 25 February 2019, 23:14:54 GMT+13, adam steer <adam.d.steer at gmail.com> wrote:

 hey Kim
Sounds great! When the Good Mojo program was born we didn’t specifically name mentoring as a goal; nice evolution of the concept. I think that’s also a great aspect of the workshop and community days we don’t historically expose, although it exists.
We didn’t make an action item to ‘go add your name someplace to self nominate for a role’ - but doing that in the role discussion google doc might be a start? (i did that in the meeting, un-did it, but now I’ve done it again - you can see my preference now…)
Cheers
Adam