[FOSS4G-Oceania] Board roles

adam steer adam.d.steer at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 14:22:08 PST 2019

Daniel, Alex - yes, the secretary has special meaning; and can even just be
a nominated lawyer/accountant. However, the secretary can be an operational
role (as it is for EOA). That’s something we can decide. I think it’s
useful to have an operational role with that capacity, but defer to
expertise beyond mine!

I think Daniel’s research is great - to go a little off topic, that
information would push me heavily toward a company limited by guarantee -
but that’s pre-emptive democracy :D