[FOSS4G-Oceania] Board roles

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 22:35:14 PST 2019

Hi all, the election is closed and results are in. It feels a bit weird to
announce this myself, but I've been elected president (results here
<https://secure.electionbuddy.com/elections/20899/results>). Alex, Adam,
and Daniel had access to the ElectionBuddy account and can verify the
process. Login details are still available if anyone's curious.

As mentioned before, Alex Leith and Greg Lauer were elected (by
acclamation) to the positions of Treasurer and Secretary, so we now have a
full slate, and can move on to other business (2019 conf, formalising an
entity).

Thank you all for your support, I will do my best to live up to the
responsibility. Hmm I suppose we should have a board meeting soon...

Cheers
John