[FOSS4G-Oceania] full day workshops?

adam steer adam.d.steer at gmail.com
Wed May 1 17:00:12 PDT 2019

Hi all

I think we have a clear ‘potentially offer all day’ workshop preference. So
let’s lock that in as we produce the CfP.

Now - some scoring ideas:

Given that one of our aims is to bring new faces into the game
(inclusivity), I  propose that full day workshops meet some criteria for
collaboration: broadly, If you really want a full day, teaming up will get
you higher scores; a full day of ‘companyX showing its wares’ will get you
lower scores.

Does that sound allright? it would be great to discuss how that might work
out / how to write it into a call.

Regards

Adam