[FOSS4G-Oceania] FOSS4G SotM Oceania 2020 Hub Managers meeting 2020 09 21

Alex Leith alexgleith at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 15:27:21 PDT 2020

Hey Folks

I'll reply here to clarify a few things:

   - Tickets in Australia are for an Australian service and as such, will
   need to include GST.
   - Known expenses can be paid by Alex, Trisha or Greg (contact Alex as
   treasurer) over the phone on a debit card if there's an invoice, otherwise,
   please collect receipts and send a reimbursement request to Alex
   - All expenses need approval from Jonah as the Conference Chair

Cheers,

Alex

Alex Leith
m: 0419189050