[FOSS4G-Oceania] POTENTIAL AUS WIDE SPONSORSHIP FROM ESK GIS & MAPPING

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 07:22:14 PDT 2020

This seems like a potentially productive approach.

We're struggling to keep ticket prices low and balance the budget at our
hub, and it looks like sponsorship will be crucial.

Time is short, but if a regional tier were available, maybe we could
attract a significant sponsorship that would make all the difference.

Will follow the LOC's lead, happy to help.