[FOSS4G-Oceania] FOSS4G SotM Oceania Conference 2024 Tickets now on sale!

Dawn Hendrick dawn_hendrick at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 28 17:43:29 PDT 2024

FOSS4G SotM Oceania 2024

nipaluna, lutruwita

Hobart, Tasmania

The 2024 FOSS4G SotM Oceania Conference<https://2024.foss4g-oceania.org/> will be held at the C3 Conference Centre from November 5 to 8, 2024.

Tickets now on sale

Our registration page is now up and running so you can book your tickets to attend here<https://ti.to/osgeo-oceania/foss4g-sotm-oceania-2024>

Travel Grant Program

OSGeo Oceania is pleased to announce that it is again providing a Travel Grant Program (TGP) to facilitate accessibility and diversity at the FOSS4G SoTM 2024 Oceania Conference. You will find below more details about who is eligible, the type of grant tiers you can apply for, where to submit your application, and who to contact if you need assistance with the process.  Applications will be accepted until midnight on the 30th June 2024 (AEST Standard Time).

For more information, check our website here<https://2024.foss4g-oceania.org/#/attend/travel-grant-program>

Logo Competition

We need your help to design a brand for this year’s conference. We’ve been very lucky to have had some great logos in previous years and would love to have your design on shirts, the website, and everywhere. If your logo is chosen, you’ll get a free ticket to attend the conference and the dinner and some special swag too.

To find out about the Design Brief and examples of some of the logos that have been used in the past have a look at the website. The logo competition closes on the 10th of May, so get in quick!

Logo competition<https://2024.foss4g-oceania.org/#/logo-competition>

Sponsorship

Sponsoring this event ensures that it stays affordable and any surplus from the event goes towards supporting the day-to-day activities of our organisation, like bookkeeping and web hosting, but also in funding microgrants and sponsoring community projects.

Please reach out to anyone on the conference committee if you’d like more information, or email us directly at sponsorship at foss4g-oceania.org<mailto:sponsorship at foss4g-oceania.org>.

Download Sponsorship Prospectus<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Vo0SqYTH7UUDWyTBHPIwtLD5-VodcmV0/view?usp=sharing>

Call for papers and workshops

Have you got an interesting project, product or story that involves FOSS4G or OpenStreetMap? Come and share it with your community at the 2024 FOSS4G SotM Oceania Conference in Hobart this year.

Submit your presentation or workshop here<https://talks.osgeo.org/foss4g-sotm-oceania-2024/cfp>

Dawn Hendrick
Hobart, Tasmania​