[FOSS4G-UK] Stickers for FOSS4G:UK

Nick Bearman nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk
Mon Aug 7 08:52:07 PDT 2023

Hi All,

I've tweaked the stickers template a bit - please see attached.

Preview also attached/embedded:

Any further suggestions / changes are welcome. We can chat tomorrow and
I will aim to send these off tomorrow after the meeting.

Unfortunately I don't have time to experiment with T-shirts. I am going
to have to ask someone else to volunteer to do that.

Best wishes,
Nick.