[FOSS4G-UK] Venue pages need updating

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 08:37:04 PDT 2023

I've just pushed a bunch of changes to venue pages to update the call for
talks to "closed". London, Glasgow, and Lancaster had already changed.

I've not added any "for late submissions contact X" to the venue pages
since I don't know who X is and if you want to change things you should be
able to get onto github and do it?

Barry