[FOSS4G-UK] FOSS4G UK 2023 Call 21/8/23: Notes

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 10:03:15 PDT 2023

I have put a filtered count of registrations for each venue at the top of the venue tab in the google sheet so that you can see how your registrations are progressing

It will update whenever you paste the registrations into the ticket sales tab
______
Steven

🐘: @stevenfeldman <https://mastodon.me.uk/@stevenfeldman>
- Unusual maps in strange places -  mappery.org <http://mappery.org/>