[FOSS4G-UK] Online participation

Nick Bearman nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk
Mon Aug 28 07:47:53 PDT 2023

Hi All,

I didn't get any replies to this, and didn't see any notes in the
discussion from the last meeting, so have posted the text on the website
with a bit of tidying up. https://uk.osgeo.org/foss4guklocal2023/online.html

I will be looking for someone to collate all the programs together into
a grid view (a bit like we did last year). This will be useful for both
on the day (to see what is on for those streaming) and as a resource
going forward. Volunteers please!

Best wishes,
Nick.

--
Nick Bearman
+44 (0) 7717745715
nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk

Due to my own life/work balance, you may get emails from me outside of normal working hours. Please do not feel any pressure to respond outside of your own working pattern.