[FOSS4G-UK] FOSS4G: UK Local 2023 - Notes from call 29th August

Nick Bearman nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk
Tue Aug 29 08:37:42 PDT 2023

Hi All,

I have copied over the feedback form from last year and updated it.
https://forms.gle/n6d2uWwzLcJQ9V2J6

Please do have a look and let me know any comments / changes etc.

The editable link is
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1OQ_hF9oTwWJ9ysbv6i_NTx1zN0PkyuwVFPvZ5SOJK_Q/edit

Best wishes,
Nick.

--
Nick Bearman
+44 (0) 7717745715
nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk

Due to my own life/work balance, you may get emails from me outside of normal working hours. Please do not feel any pressure to respond outside of your own working pattern.