[FOSS4G-UK] web design

Nick Bearman nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk
Tue Jul 4 09:44:11 PDT 2023

Thanks Barry.

For desktop, I think this looks good and is fine.

For mobile, we could make the menu a bit more menuy - maybe updating it to

Home | Venues | Keynotes | Call for Talks | Registration | Sponsorship

I'm open to suggestions. No idea if we change the content for mobile and
not for desktop though.

Anyone else, please do comment!

Best wishes,
Nick.