[FOSS4G-UK] Targeted emails: Call for Talks

Nick Bearman nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk
Wed Jul 12 09:13:10 PDT 2023

Hi All,

Just to let you know I have sent targeted emails to 14 members of the
Women in Geospatial Speakers database
(https://speakers.womeningeospatial.org/) asking if they would be
interested in presenting at the conference (let me know if you want to
know who, or would like the email as a template).

If there is anyone you know who might be keen to submit a talk, please
do reach out. Particularly if they are in any under-represented groups
(which is essentially anyone who is not a white man!).

Currently we have 5 submissions in the Call for Talks: Lancaster 1,
Swansea 2, Keyworth 2, Bristol 1.

Many thanks!
Nick.

--
Nick Bearman
+44 (0) 7717745715
nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk

Due to my own life/work balance, you may get emails from me outside of normal working hours. Please do not feel any pressure to respond outside of your own working pattern.