[FOSS4G-UK] Website

Nick Bearman nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk
Wed Jun 7 08:57:12 PDT 2023

Hi All,

I have also started putting together the website for FOSS4G:UK Local
2023 - it is not linked to anything public yet, but you can see it at
https://uk.osgeo.org/foss4guklocal2023/index.html.

The logo is a placeholder for the moment, pending discussion on the
other thread.

Would someone be willing to start filling in the gaps for Bristol? I've
copied over your file from last time (as the venue is the same!). To
update this you can edit the file at
https://github.com/osgeouk/website/blob/gh-pages/foss4guklocal2023/bristol.md,
and then either push to main (if you have access) or create a PR and I
can check and merge. Happy to give access to more people if they would
like it.

If you want some instructions or have questions, Ant and I are happy to
help.

I've run out of time today, but hope to progress this a bit more over
the next few days.

At the risk of stating the obvious, the website is not for public
consumption yet!

Also, what national sponsors do we have confirmed so far?

Thanks everyone!

Best wishes,
Nick.

--
Nick Bearman
+44 (0) 7717745715
nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk

Due to my own life/work balance, you may get emails from me outside of normal working hours. Please do not feel any pressure to respond outside of your own working pattern.