[FOSS4G-UK] [External] Draft Website Up!

Nick Bearman nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk
Wed Jun 21 03:40:46 PDT 2023

Thanks Barry.

You posted to the list from b.rowlingson at gmail.com, which was way the
email was held for moderation. Now released. Happy to add
b.rowlingson at gmail.com to the list if you like.

Thanks for the website changes - looking good. Is there a nice venue
picture you can add, e.g.
https://uk.osgeo.org/foss4guklocal2023/bristol.html?

Also do Fraser House Hub have a logo we can add to the sponsorship page?

Best wishes,
Nick.

On 21/06/2023 09:17, Barry Rowlingson wrote:
> I just did a push to the repository on the gh-pages branch expecting a
> permission error, but it seems I have commit access! Made a few edits
> to lancaster.md and its all working nicely on the live site now.
>
> Barry
>

> On Tue, Jun 20, 2023 at 5:49 PM Nick Bearman
> <nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk> wrote:
>
>     This email originated outside the University. Check before
>     clicking links or attachments.
>
>     Hi All,
>
>     A draft version of the website is now up:
>     https://uk.osgeo.org/foss4guklocal2023
>
>     It's not linked from the homepage, so not really *public* yet.
>
>     There are many things to do, but I have run out of time today.
>
>     If you can add in your details, then please do - via editing
>     https://github.com/osgeouk/website/tree/gh-pages/foss4guklocal2023
>     with
>     a PR, or emailing them to me.
>
>     I need to add our name with the logo somewhere as well.
>
>     I also need to add the keynote details.
>
>     I am sure there is more to do too. I will try and get some more done
>     tomorrow and we will provisionally plan to launch tomorrow.
>
>     We are meeting tomorrow, 12-1, at
>     https://meet.google.com/aph-qfxx-iog.
>     Please can one person from each venue attend.
>
>     See you tomorrow.
>
>     Best wishes,
>     Nick.
>
>     --
>     Nick Bearman
>     +44 (0) 7717745715
>     nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk
>
>     Due to my own life/work balance, you may get emails from me
>     outside of normal working hours. Please do not feel any pressure
>     to respond outside of your own working pattern.
>

>     --

Nick Bearman
+44 (0) 7717745715
nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk