[FOSS4G-UK] Website check and launch

Nick Bearman nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk
Thu Jun 22 07:28:33 PDT 2023

Hi All,

I *think* we are nearly ready to launch the website.

Please can you all have a look through and point out any issues / typos
/ etc.?

Then either email with the corrections, your you can change yourself via
GitHub. See https://uk.osgeo.org/editing-on-github for some useful info
if you are new to GitHub.

Assuming we I get a few yeses tonight, then we can launch*, or if I
don't hear anything by tomorrow 12 noon I will assume all is fine, and
launch* then.

*launch is a relative term, as I have now added the info to the home
page (https://uk.osgeo.org/) so it is public. "Launch" can be the
beginning of the social media campaign! :-)

Many thanks,
Nick.

--
Nick Bearman
+44 (0) 7717745715
nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk

Due to my own life/work balance, you may get emails from me outside of normal working hours. Please do not feel any pressure to respond outside of your own working pattern.