[FOSS4G-UK] FOSS4G:UK Local 2023 Eventbrite site

Antony Scott antony.scott at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 02:09:27 PDT 2023

Thanks Steven/all - yes I think either we pay for the service fee etc on
cancellation or delegates do. We can choose refund date - 7 days seemed
reasonable to allow us to release tickets again.

I will shrink the logo.

I also need to update all sponsors.

Free code for us lot is FOSSVOL by the way - I have created a set of codes,
they are here
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-1hnbIh1lhMUe0J7yNzM4SP18gGP4eiU/view?usp=drive_link
.

Ant