[FOSS4G-UK] FOSS4G:UK Local 2023 Eventbrite site

Nick Bearman nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk
Fri Jun 23 02:51:03 PDT 2023

Thanks Ant.

Just to note - the logo is the old one (without Basingstoke). New one is
on the website.

Also of note - we do include volunteers for free tickets - which is us.
The code being FOSSVOL.

I will update website to the refund process. Do we have to cover the
eventbrite fee for refunds, or will people just get £20 - £2.28 (or
whatever it was) back?

How does this work in practice Ant, if someone wants to cancel? Is it
all done through eventbrite?

We still have 30 Fenchurch Street London EC3M 3BL as the address (London
2022). Can we change to Geovation
<https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/3527722639#map=16/51.5250/-0.0971>
4th Floor
Sutton Yard
65 Goswell Rd.
London
EC1V 7EN?

We are now 8 venues:

Again it is a hybrid conference, with seven venues across the UK and
Ireland where you can meet up to attend. The keynote presentations will
be streamed to all venues, with live sessions at each local venue.

Do we need to ask about disability / access requirements?

"Do you have any disabilities / access requirements we should know
about?" - Not sure of the phrasing of this.

Thanks again!

Best wishes,
Nick.

--
Nick Bearman
+44 (0) 7717745715
nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk

Due to my own life/work balance, you may get emails from me outside of normal working hours. Please do not feel any pressure to respond outside of your own working pattern.