[FOSS4G-UK] Spreadsheet

Nick Bearman nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk
Tue Jun 27 05:59:53 PDT 2023

Thanks Barry - that's great to hear.

Please do also add to the website (or I can do that if you have the logos).

Re Sponsors sheet layout it has evolved rather (haha!). Do you cover
spreadsheet evolution across a dozen+ users over three+ years in your
course?!

Arguably the top 10 rows might be better placed in the Venues sheet- I
would say if you hear no objections voices in the next 48 hours, feel
free to do this.

Thanks for adding the Panel sheet. Please do feel free to add to website
too, or I can when I have time next.

Best wishes,
Nick.

--
Nick Bearman
+44 (0) 7717745715
nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk

Due to my own life/work balance, you may get emails from me outside of normal working hours. Please do not feel any pressure to respond outside of your own working pattern.