[FOSS4G-UK] OSGeo bits for FOSS4G:UK

Nick Bearman nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk
Thu Jun 29 06:53:34 PDT 2023

Hi All attending FOSS4G in person in Kosovo,

As you know, we are running FOSS4G:UK on 7th Sept.

I was hoping to get some OSGeo branded bits for this, but I only have a
few bits that Astrid gave me last year in Florence.

Anyone who is in Kosovo, you are welcome to pick up bits from the OSGeo
stand. As per Astrid's email below, they may well have some left over
bits, so please bring home whatever you can if you can then bring them
on to one of our UK venues (Glasgow, Lancaster, Keyworth (Nottingham),
Maynooth (Ireland), London, Swansea, Basingstoke and Bristol).

Astrid may well offer you additional bits as well - feel free to take
her up on the offer!

Best wishes,
Nick.