[Foss4g2008loc] Sponsorship Pursuits

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Wed Nov 7 01:49:28 EST 2007

Gavin,

Could you prep a Google Spreadsheet like the one I sent you from 2007
that has all the targets on it?  I'm particularly interested in the
ones I don't know about, the South African agencies and companies
that are likely targets.

I had $100K in my head as "high probability" money right off the bat,
so I'd like to know what your list is of "easy wins".  Note that,
because I was so sure of my first $100K, I thought we'd get to $150K
in sponsorship/exhibition, but in the end we only did $125K.

P.