[Foss4g2008loc] Design ideas and Geo info images request

Inge Netterberg inge.netterberg at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 03:47:18 EST 2007

Dear all,

After discussion with Gavin we have decided to request Vincent the designer
to assist us with putting together a professional looking sponsorship
prospectus. For this Vincent has requested some imagery which relates to
Geomatics / GIS etc. if anyone has some imagery which can be used please
forward it to me. Inge.netterberg at gmail.com

We have had one suggestion of using an image of Table Mountain (looking at
it from blouberg) and bleeding that into wire frame.

If you have any suggestions as to what you would like to see on the cover of
the prospectus please email me your suggestions. The 3 items which will be
on the cover will be the 3 logos (FOSS4G 2008, OSGEO & GISSA)

The idea is that we can then use this look and feel of the prospectus as a
template for other documentation that needs to be put together.

Please can you email your suggestions Tomorrow (Friday 14:00 GMT + 2).

Kind regards

Inge