[Foss4g2008loc] Exhibition Floorplan for LOC approval

Gavin Fleming GavinF at mintek.co.za
Thu Nov 15 07:32:20 EST 2007

I've just chatted with Madga. We'll go with this for the Prospectus and
for selling stands, and I'm sure we'll be able to change things later
within the bounds of CTICC's rules and regulations and without trampling
on exhibitors' reasons for choosing their stand.

All: Which stands would you say are prime positions that we should
allocate to top sponsors?

Madga also suggested swapping the demo theatre to the other end to draw
people through the whole hall, as most would be entering from the left.
Petro, is this possible ad could we slip it in soon if so?

Gavin