[Foss4g2008loc] Final chance for comment on Prospectus

Carrin Martin Carrin.Martin at mrc.ac.za
Fri Nov 16 09:11:05 EST 2007

Sorry for the late response, but  I think the Letter from the conference
chair inviting people to sponsor should go immediately behind the front
cover, before the index.  It gives a brief summary of what the
conference is about, who will be there, why they should be there etc.  I
think it should be right up front like an executive summary and so that
after reading it people will say to themselves, 'OK, I want to be part
of this, let me read further'.   I don't think people should have to
wade through the index and all sorts of other thing to find out what the
document is about.
Carrin

believed to be clean.