[Foss4g2008loc] Web Site

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Fri Oct 19 12:36:17 EDT 2007

Glad to see you've got something started.

If you want to improve the OSGeo banner, you can use the
"reversed" (aka white) version of the logo , then use white text.  It
would fit better with your theme.
See: http://osgeo.org/logos
or specifically:

http://download.osgeo.org/osgeo/logos/OSGeo_2colorREV_wTag.png