[Foss4g2008loc] FOSS4G2008 Budget

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Tue Oct 23 18:02:25 EDT 2007

I apologize for the late review of this budget, but please expect a
few more comments from me.

One note on exchange rates and currency, I think pricing everything
in rand, both sponsorships and admissions fees, would be wise.  That
way your budget can't be blown by currency gyrations.  We lost a few
thousand dollars to the USD meltdown this year (sponsorships were in
USD), but if we had priced our admission in USD rather than CAD, it
would have been much much worse.

Paul