[Foss4g2008loc] discount policy - Exhibitors

Zoltan Szecsei zoltans at geograph.co.za
Wed Apr 9 01:49:54 EDT 2008

Hi All,

Can I suggest that some thought be given to:

* With the purchase of each 3x3 stand, along with the 1 full
registration, the exhibitor also gets 2 full lunch passes. I have not
anywhere seen (noticed) how exhibitor staff get access to lunches. I
presume teas are "free for all".

* An up-scaling of benefits to encourage exhibitors to purchase more
than 1 stand - this could even be as simple as extra lunch passes and
having a separate page (not per exhibitor) in the conference program
booklet/CD for larger exhibitors, this with the possible allowance of a
short paragraph next to their logo.

My 2c (whatever currency :-) )

Zoltan

Zoltan Szecsei
Geograph (Pty) Ltd.
P.O. Box 31255, Tokai 7966, South Africa.

B3-106 Tokai Village, cnr Vans/Tokai Rds,
Tokai 7945, Western Cape, South Africa.

Tel: +27-21-7154329  Mobile: +27-83-6004028
Fax: +27-86-6115323