[Foss4g2008loc] mailing lists

Gavin Fleming GavinF at mintek.co.za
Wed Jan 23 14:41:55 EST 2008

thanks Tyler, good idea. There are ~60 members of this list and just 10 voting LOC members so please go ahead and set up a private LOC-only list for more confidential discussions.

Please also let us know what other lists you had running last year and set us up with the equivalents. A workshop-dev one for the workshop sub-committee to discuss details with those who plan to give workshops is one. Sub-comm conveners can then adminster 'their' lists.

Gavin