[Foss4g2008loc] LOC communication and progress

Karryn Gracey karryn at peoplesa.co.za
Thu Mar 20 01:49:03 EDT 2008

Hello Everyone,

The following people have registered. I have however not received the forms
back that I sent from PeopleSA. No therefore no registration payments have
been received either.

Gavin Fleming

Adedayo Gali

Graeme McFerren

Jacques Schalkwyk

Ibon Tamayo

I have also sent out a reminder to each user that they are welcome to
register as a delegate. I did not send this reminder to Tyler Mitchell ,
Paul Ramsay and Jeff McKenna.  I asked whether it would be appropriate that
I send them a reminder but to date have not had a response.

I also sent out emails to the 'test registrations' to invite them to do the
registration now that we had gone live.

Thanks and have a great weekend.

Karryn and Petro

  _____