[Foss4g2008loc] PC's for FOSS4G

Carrin Martin Carrinm at iceeafrica.co.za
Tue Sep 2 07:52:49 EDT 2008

Hiring the computers will mean that the company comes in at the
appointed time and removes the 100 machines.  Selling them means that
they have to be packed and kept somewhere until taken by whoever is
buying them, and someone has to take responsibility for making sure that
all the money comes in.  Ideally, we would need to sell them before the
conference so that people knew that they had to be removed on their
departure or shortly thereafter.

I'm concerned about the logistics involved and getting all the funds in,
but this would be an option if we could be assured that we could sell
most of them.

Carrin