[Foss4g2008loc] available Africa data for demos?

Gavin Fleming GavinF at mintek.co.za
Tue Sep 9 07:59:29 EDT 2008

There has been discussion on a few lists about sourcing local datasets for Workshops and Demos at FOSS4G 2008.

Please post all your answers or offerings here, so there's a central place people can go to: http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/South_African_Geodata

Whether it is a download, CD, DVD or live service, please add the details to the above wiki page for the benefit of all.

Gavin