[Foss4g2008loc] Demos and talks

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Tue Sep 16 04:18:32 EDT 2008

Hi All,
if  you have anyone doing a demo -

1) please could you check out the wiki page for the demos - my info to
date is very sketchy!

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G2008_Demos

and

2) let me know if the time slots allocated so far fit in with all
other plans? (eg: Graeme - Maurizio - I am very confused as to what he
is doing!)
3)Also, if you have any names of people you know want to/should do a
demo and they are not on the list - please let me know.

4) Lightning talks - 2 places left - any takers?
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G2008_LightningTalks

and lastly:

4) please check your details are correct on the LOC wiki:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G2008_LocMembers

Many thanks
Marcelle Sutton

--
Tim Sutton - QGIS Project Steering Committee Member (Release Manager)
 * QGIS programming services
Skype: timlinux Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net