[Foss4g2008loc] RE: DVD duplication Live DVD

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Fri Sep 19 17:13:34 EDT 2008

Came across this Cape Town area business:
http://www.designadisc.co.za
http://www.designadisc.co.za/DesignaDisc_PriceList_Oct2007.pdf

Page 6 has a good special for 100 discs R8.57 each.  Black only
printing on disc and paper sleeve.  Or increase to R10.73 for full
colour in a clear envelope.

Not sure about any of the timing side of it, but thought I'd mention
them since I came across them.

Tyler