[Foss4g2009] FOSS4G conference to engage University of NSW School of Surveying & Spatial Information Systems

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 21:14:02 EDT 2008

Simon Hope has taken the initiative to start getting involved in the
2008 FOSS4G conference (with the website) which should help carry
experience between these conferences.

Daniel, this might be something you would be interested in too. Select
an area which is of interest to you, and offer to get involved. Maybe
get involved in the workshops, or helping set the program or similar.