[Foss4g2009] FOSS4G OC Meeting

Dave Patton davep at confluence.org
Thu Aug 21 11:22:41 EDT 2008

On 2008/08/20 11:20 PM, Janelle Driscoll wrote:

> Dear Organising Committee,
>
> The next FOSS4G OC Meeting has been set for Friday 29 August at
> 10.00am Sydney time (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
> <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/> ). In this meeting we will
> be discussing the venue, date, sponsorship and exhibition and the
> budget for the Conference.
>
> Please advise if you will attend the meeting.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=8&day=29&year=2008&hour=10&min=0&sec=0&p1=240

As this meeting is at 5PM on Thursday for me,
and I'm leaving town for a few days on either
Monday afternoon or Tuesday, it's unlikely I
will be back in time for the meeting.

1)
You didn't say whether it is a meeting on IRC,
or via the OSGeo teleconference facility.
2)
Is there an agenda?
3)
Janelle - any wiki pages you add for FOSS4G2009
need to have the Category added. This page:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2009_Meeting_2008-08-30
is missing "[[Category:FOSS4G2009]]"
4)
Cameron - this page:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2009_Meeting_2008-08-30
is also missing the Category, and needs to be renamed,
as the meeting didn't take place in the future ;-)

--
Dave Patton
CIS Canadian Information Systems

Degree Confluence Project: