[Foss4g2009] FOSS4G OC Meeting

Dave Patton davep at confluence.org
Thu Aug 28 17:00:17 EDT 2008

On 2008/08/26 9:58 PM, Janelle Driscoll wrote:
> Dear Organising Committee,
>
> Please find attached the agenda for the next meeting being held on
> Friday 29 August at 10.00am Sydney time.

I have created a new wiki page to be used for all
Organising Committee meetings:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2009_Organising_Committee_Meetings
Before a meeting the Agenda and meeting info can be added,
and after a meeting info such as minutes, tasks, etc. can be added.

It's patterned after how we used the wiki for FOSS4G 2007:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G2007_Workshops

I've added the agenda for today's meeting to the wiki page,
so it's easy for anyone to update if they have items to
add to the agenda.

--
Dave Patton
CIS Canadian Information Systems