[Foss4g2009] scheduled OC meeting 2nd Dec

mapbutcher mapbutcher at mapbutcher.com
Tue Dec 2 05:04:12 EST 2008

Unfortunately I cannot make tomorrows scheduled meeting due to work
commitments - but here is an update based upon the minutes from the last OC
meeting (
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Talk:FOSS4G_2009_Organising_Committee_Meetings):

ACTION: simon to update calendar and notify people re meeting status

**Complete

ACTION: cameron to ask TH to send "project plan" to list

**Complete

ACTION: cameron to arrange with TH re to-do list/communication

ACTION: everyone on OC to review budget

**CS, DP, PR and SH reviewed and responses now with TH - is this correct? -
what happens next - could someone follow this up directly with TH?

ACTION: TH to identify items waiting for OC input

**I think TH has done this with regard to budget review, sponsorship review,
workshop venue selection, program plan & project plans - is there anything
else TH needs ahead of the Xmas break from the OC? - could someone follow
this up directly with TH?

ACTION - OC to revive discussions with TH re Sponsorship prospectus

**TH have re-circulated the prospectus and OC have provided feedback as
requested - is this correct? - what happens next - could someone follow this
up directly with TH?

ACTION - simon to send preliminary program info to the list for discussion

** I have a meeting arranged with TH tomorrow at 12pm to discuss the program
in more detail. I will report to the OC after this meeting.
ACTION: TH to summarize workshop venue info in an email to public list

** TH has done this and have all OC expressed preference? - Are we in
position for the OC to take a decision on this - if not then what
outstanding information is required - this seems a priority for tomorrow's
meeting?

Cheers

Simon