[Foss4g2009] OGC keynote about Showcase to open FOSS4G?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 06:16:30 EST 2008

In order to set the stage for the FOSS4G conference and the integration
showcase, I wonder whether we should get the OGC to make an Opening
address, talking about a scenario for the integration showcase, tying it
into all the participants.

I think this will be a good way to pull in sponsors for the showcase,
and hence the conference.

Do others in the OC think this is a good idea? If so, I'm happy to
approach the OGC (probably Raj) to see if he can present this.