[Foss4g2009] Workshop

Mark Leslie mrk.leslie at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 19:59:52 EST 2008

With the completion of a few of my projects lately, I finally have time
to make a commitment to the FOSS4G effort.  Cameron has pointed out the
need to sort out details of the workshops, especially the cost of
equipment rentals, so I've taken on that task and am busy wading through
the various documentation that I haven't had time to keep up with over
the last few months.  I hope to have numbers for you in the next few days.

 From what I understand, we're currently expecting 300 workshop
attendees, we have half a dozen rooms available and will be running
workshops for a day and a half, though which days are still undecided.
Can anyone confirm / correct this?

--
Mark Leslie
Geospatial Software Architect

Ph: +61 2 8570 5000 Fax: +61 2 8570 5099 Mob: +61
Suite 112, Jones Bay Wharf 19-21 Pirrama Rd Pyrmont NSW 2009