[Foss4g2009] Meeting: Cameron + TH

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 19:17:38 EST 2008

I dropped into the TH offices on the way to work this morning and met Julia.
Key notes I remember (as I wasn't writing things down).
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2009_Organising_Committee_Meetings#Prior_Organising_Committee_Meetings

      2008/12/12 Cameron + Tour Hosts

Present:

    * Cameron Shorter
    * Daniel Branik
    * Julia Vernon
    * Denisa Admova

Key notes:

    * Tour Hosts agreed to exclude TH staff accommodation costs from the
      budget. Of note, hotels often give free rooms if there are
      sufficient people booking through them. It was agreed that Tour
      Hosts could make use of these free rooms, unless it has already
      been promised to FOSS4G in the proposal or contract. Action: Tour
      Hosts to check.
    * Tour Hosts intend to use in house resources to support Workshop
      setup. Cameron noted that FOSS4G need to verify that Tour Hosts
      are not over-charging. Action: Tour Hosts to provide cost
      estimates and break down of costs which OSGeo can compare to
      alternate suppliers. OSGeo will have the option to use alternate
      supplies TH prove to be too expensive.
    * Budget is being updated and should be put out today. Hopefully
      this one will be final sign off.
    * Agreed to use Google Docs for review of key documents like budget.
      Comments from the OC can be set to strikeout font by TH once
      actions are addressed.