[Foss4g2009] Todo List

mapbutcher mapbutcher at mapbutcher.com
Mon Dec 15 05:31:10 EST 2008

Folks,

I've updated the todo:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pu9014gybzrdbXehN8JAJfg

Cameron:

1. regarding line 4 - I can't remember listing this - but may have :) - I
can't take this on as an action at present.
2. regarding line 14 - have we got a spare set of hands?  - Could we provide
a hard copy and online form for this?

I've added in todo's from todays meeting as per my notes - may be worth
checking these to make sure I didn't miss anything? Note i have set some
deadlines for these actions - Cameron esp the OCS integration action as we
need to start the ball rolling ASAP on this.

Simon