[Foss4g2009] More FOSS4G Committee members

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 23:14:38 EDT 2008

I notice that we are missing a few other key members on our wiki. Please
vote again to include them:

Dave Patton:
Dave has already been fantastic reviewing documents for us and has
volunteered to act as the "Financial Rubber Stamp" man, (can't remember
the exact title we gave him).

Harley Prowse:
Harley, director of Geobiz, a small geospatial company in New Zealand is
well connected in New Zealand, has a positive attitude to Open Source
and will help connect us with the New Zealand industry.

Frank Warmerdam:
Do I need to introduce Frank? Has his fingers in everything OSGeo and
has already been giving us a lot of advice. If he has the time, it would
be an honor to have Frank on the committee.